Matza Balls in Sauce
Mix first 5 ingredients till batter is loose.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Make balls and drop into boiling water. Cook under low light until balls
float and rise to top of pot. Approx. 20 miuntes of cooking.
Drain all balls and place in baking dishes or tinfoil pans into one or two
layers but not more.
Pour sauce over balls. Cover and bake in 350 degree oven until hot and
Serve with chicken, fish or beef. Enjoy!!!!
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups of seltzer ( not club soda too much salt)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups matza meal or enough to make a mildly thick batter
- Rapidly boiling water in medium stock pot
- 3 cans tomato sauce with mushrooms or you own favorite sauce
E. Humphrey, Monsey, NY